RE: where php at?

> >Ooops, and lets not forget this one:
> >
> >curl http://www.yoursite.com/path/to/script/yourscript.php

> Thanks Ryan, but that failed to work as well.
>
> tedd
> --

Sorry to hear that, you might ask them to install CURL on your system along
with PEAR if you dont already have them, both are very very useful even if
you dont need them right now. Not to be a jackass and repeat what others
have said but you might also want to look into other hosts who are a bit
more helpful and effecient than your current host sounds. If you need a
recommendation for a good host, post another thread and I'm sure you will
get many good leads, some actually have hosting companies...

I hope you solve your problem quick, one way or another, I know how
frustrating it can be to have something "simple" not work for days, i'm
quite sure someone will find the solution you need on the list as they are
quite a few (famous? :-p ) gurus who have helped me (and others) tons of
times.

Best of luck!