Re: imagecreatefromjpeg() uses too much memory

The image I'm trying is 2848x2144 @ 2,13MB so its pretty big..

An other user in this mail-group asked me if ImageMagick existed on the
server,
but I'm pretty new to all this, and I don't actually know how to check if it
does?

Thanks for taking the time
Fredrik