Re: page expire error

suresh kumar wrote:
Hai,
    i am facing one problem in my project.I am using 2
pages for search operation.

   In Search page 1:
                    i am having 3 fields say Company
name,state,country. when user enters search key in
their corresponding field and press submit button.
search result will be displayed in  another page
"Search result page".when i click back button in
browser toolbar.it is displaying error message as

"The page you requested was created using information
you submitted in a form. This page is no longer
available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer
does not automatically resubmit your information for
you" .

     I am storing the field name in session.

That's because you use Forms.
The Explorer is just telling you that he don't will submit the posted formvars again.

Well the message is very selfexplaining, but probably not easy to understand for you because i suggest you don't speak english that well.

If you can live with some security problems use method="GET" rather than method="POST" this will give you no errors in this case probably.

Greets
	Barry
--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)