Re: where php at?

> Jim Moseby:
>
> On second thought, I'm really not sorry to have brother you -- you
> don't have to reply to any request for help on this list.

Two-Faced SOB - One minute you're sorry, the next you're not. Make up your
gd Mind.

Furthermore, I'm not asking you to provide me with "how to connect to
> my host's server" -- I've done that and that's not the problem. What
> I was asking for was some help, which Warren was capable of both
> understanding and providing.

That's being pedantic. Da monsewers point still stands. If your host can't
give you details of its host, we would have difficulty given that we don't
have access to them. It would probably fall on the point that Warren managed
to write a script to extract the details - but that wasn't the point you
made.

Now maybe you didn't mean to come off as you did, but if positions
> were reversed, I like to think I wouldn't.

How would you like to come across? As an ungrateful SOB who can't take some
constructive critisism? You have some growing up to do before entering el
big bad world. Babies these days.......

I'll add more to this tomorrow morning when I'm sober.

tedd