RE: HTTPS with NuSOAP

[snip]
> soapclient('https://webservices.netsuite.com/wsdl/v1_3_1/netsuite.wsdl');

The 's' in 'https' should be all that nuSOAP would need to know that
it should use SSL, if nuSOAP can do that.

[/snip]

Correct. NuSOAP do detect automatically, and if CURL is configured it will
work.

[snip]
> 'role internalId="theinternalid"'=>''));

Does that work to set the attribute?
[/snip]

It does not work, I figured out after many questions and a lot of digging in
the source code that I have to use soapval for that.

[snip]
> 2006-03-22 10:56:25.644283 soapclient: call: operation=LoginRequest,
> namespace=http://tempuri.org, soapAction=, rpcParams=, style=rpc,
> use=encoded, endpointType=soap

I have to wonder how the namespace tempuri.org got involved...
[/snip]

I am very new to SOAP, and I actually do not know what namespace really is
for the moment. Right now I am cheating a little and am using the SOAP
messages that MindReef's SOAPscore is generating for me automatically. I
want to learn more about SOAP, but there are few resources on the net.

[snip]
> HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL

This sounds to me like you've managed to use https/SSL, and are "in"
to the point of logging in, but something has convinced nuSOAP and/or
the WSDL that it should be using POST somewhere, and the server that's
handling the request don't like POST...

So maybe your question is how to get nuSOAP to use GET instead of POST.

Just guessing...
[/snip]

It was not about the url not liking POST, it was about the url not being
up-to-date. The documentation from NetSuite.com (the web service provider)
is so bad, their main income is from paid support, so they try to keep
documentation not good enough so that people are forced to buy from them.
But so far I have not needed to do that.

Thank you for your comments; you seem to be a darn knowledgeable person :)

/Peter