Re: Advice updating MS Access data to remote MySQL host that only allowslocal access

Are you using http://php.net/fgetcsv

Cuz if you're not, you're gonna go nuts trying to work out the CSV
minutia

I think CSV musta been invented by Microsoft.  It's got that MS feel
to it...

On Tue, March 21, 2006 4:19 pm, Brian Anderson wrote:
> The only other thing that I can think to do is to try locally write a
> .sql file and ftp that for updating because MS Excel format csv is
> making me want to kill myself.
>
> -Brian
>
> Brian Anderson wrote:
>> Yeah, I thought of that, but how do I connect to a mdb file on a
>> linux
>> server that doesn't have odbc installed?

Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm