RE: Advice updating MS Access data to remote MySQL host that only allowslocal access

There is, or used to be, an MS-Access MySQL synchronizer package "out
there"

Haven't seen it mentioned in years now, but maybe I just wasn't paying
attention.

Try searching for it:
info.com/MS-Access MySQL synchronize

On Tue, March 21, 2006 4:00 pm, Brady Mitchell wrote:
> [...]

Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm