Re: Creating a Window without JavaScript that is on top

Gosh darn!  That really works!!  Many thanks!

Though I may be still playing around with the PHP code, a demo might be seen at

http://209.204.172.137/calendar/php/showmonth.php

Todd

Brady Mitchell wrote:
Personally, I think that posting a way to allow php to communicate with javascript OR any other language is relevant for a php-general list, don't you think?

To use the value of a PHP variable in javascript, you create a
javascript variable and then echo the value of the php variable.
For example:

Say you have a $price variable set in your PHP script and you want to
use that in a JavaScript.

<?php
	$price = 50;
?>

	var price = <?php echo $price; ?>;
</script>

Assuming you put this in a .php file, PHP will parse the file and echo
the price before the javascript makes it to the browser, so if you look
at the source of the document you'll see:

	var price = 50;
</script>

HTH,

Brady