RE: Creating a Window without JavaScript that is on top

[snip]
Is there a way to create a Window that is like the Help or Popup
type windows one can create with JavaScript?

I have an event calendar and I want the link for the event to go
to a PHP page, but I want the page to be on top and have focus
with a Close button.  The PHP page will have some PHP code that
will display the data passed by the GET var.
[/snip]

You do know that JavaScript can open a PHP page right? Here is an
example....

/*
* call:		<a href="javascript:popUp('<name of file to open like
foo.php>')"><link name></a>
*/
function popUp(url){
	pop = window.open(url,'window
name','width=300,height=200,toolbar=no,location=no,menubar=no,scrollbars
=no,resizable=no');
	pop.moveTo(50,50);
}

Whatever foo.php is will be displayed in the pop-up window. There are
several ways to pass variables back and forth using JavaScript....but
this is not the list for that :)