RE: Re: session vars

Where and how is $_SESSION["root"] being initialized?

Try outputting it's value right after it is initialized and see if that works successfully.

Then try and output it's value right before the include("top.php") statement and see if that works successfully.

Finally, try and output it inside top.php and see if that works.

Shaunak Kashyap

Senior Web Developer
WPT Enterprises, Inc.
5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 350
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Direct: 323.330.9870
Main: 323.330.9900

www.worldpokertour.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying) it may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected.  The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this transmission.