Re: Paypal IPN and PHP

Hi,

You can look at my script. It is available here:
http://www.maxprog.com/scripts/paypal_ipn/index.html

I made it to sale software licenses, it generates and sends receipts by e-mail to the customers with a copy to you, formats and sends the customer data as XML to you by e-mail, saves the sales to Excel sheets, one per month and currency, handles refunds, reversed payments and e-checks and handles all kind of errors including sending e-mails.

~/Stan

HI All,

I am putting together an site and will accept payments via Paypal's
IPN.  I have came across many classes for this so I am curious if
anyone has any recommendations?

Does anyone know if the IPN framework has changed since 2003 as it
seems that the latest information I have on it is from 2003.  I have
looked around the Paypal site and it does not indicate when or if any
changes have been made.  I mainly need to know so if I use a 3rd pty
class I will not have to pull my hair out.

Thanks,

--
Leonard Burton, N9URK
leonardburton@xxxxxxxxx

"The prolonged evacuation would have dramatically affected the
survivability of the occupants."