Re: showing any mysql query in a table, help!

You could fetch the rows in an associate array. Then loop over each element in the array printing it out inside <td></td> tags..

print out <tr> before the columns, </tr> after.

To get the header just loop through the keys of the associative array. Whenever you want to show the header.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you that should work.

Chris

pgaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ok...
it has to be a way to do such a thing.
I do i get the column names?
I can get the number of columns using mysql_num_fields() right?
but what if i want to get the columns name? Wich functtion and how should i use?

the goal is to make a function that prints a table that prints the result of any query in a html table.

thx
Pedro