Re: REGEX query

Hi Murray,

The length of text is quite long..it is in fact a 150+ page PDF file, which as it's using an earlier version of PDF I can 'translate' into a format that I can extract data from..it's just this one bit of text that I'm stuck on. Yes it does appear multiple times, but the pattern is always the same.

Cheers
Alexis