Re: PHP Application Vuln. Testing

Jason Gerfen wrote:
I have a question which as of yet I am unable to find any information about from googling. Lets say you have just written a fairly robust PHP/MySQL application and would like to put it on your production server.

For reasons of clarification lets say this application handles sensitive customer data including credit infromation, so it is imperitive that the data remain secure and during the development process at every turn you went through great lengths to filter data on forms, URL's file uploads etc.

Is there any product available, commercial or free which performs source code auditing which *specificly searches PHP code for SQL, XSS type of attacks or vulnerabilities? TIA.

Product, I don't know. But talk to Chris Shiflett on this list. I *think* his company performs this service.

http://shiflett.org/

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)