out of dynamic memory

Hi,

Already search in the whole world, except here :D.

When i access to some pages on my web site i get this error

Fatal error: out of dynamic memory in yy_create_buffer() in Unknown on line 0

This maybe a memory problem, but it happens in pages that have just one connection to db and get a few results.

Already changed the memory_usage fom 8 to 200, but the problem remains.

This is not a coding problem, because i dont get this error on a previous host and it was been working for about a year.

I'm getting tired of this. I dont have any clue of the problem

If someone can help me
thanks