Re: Re: [Off] Cheap SSL certificates?

Richard Lynch wrote:
On Fri, February 3, 2006 9:40 am, Barry wrote:

Brian Dunning wrote:

I'm moving all my hosting to Rackspace, which means I'll need to buy
all my own SSL certs. Does anyone have a favorite (cheap) source?
I've
found LiteSSL at $14.95/per. Thanks...

Problem is when you have cheap ssl certs they might pop up in browser
on
visit, when they are not in the browser cert list though.

I should think you wouldn't want an SSL that isn't in the cert list...

If you *DO* want one, you can make it yourself for free with openssl.

Or am I missing something here?

But a reliable certified cheap SSL source would really be a boon to me
also, so if anybody can confirm/deny the CA-validity of LiteSSL and/or
other sources in the << $100 price range, I'm all ears, on-list or
off-list.

http://www.rapidssl.com/ssl-certificate-products/rapidssl/ssl-certificate-rapidssl.htm

--
John C. Nichel IV