Re: wiki question

On Mon, January 30, 2006 1:56 pm, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> I have been searching for a PHP wiki that will allow me to use and
> ODBC
> connection to a MS_SQL server database. Does anyone know if such an
> animal
> exists?

If no such thing exists, look for the Wiki that supports the most
databases, and you can probably most easily add code to that one to
make it work.

Actually, any Wiki that supports 2 or more databases probably has the
db code abstract enough for you to hack a new ODBC->MS_SQL codebase in
an hour, test it in a day, and debug it for real in about a week.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm