RE: How to get a network drive name

> Nothing
> > about PHP 'runs' in the browser.  In other words, you can
> probably get all
> > the information you want about the SERVER's network drive
> names, and
> > display
> > that on the user's browser,
>
> Ok, so in php, how can i get the netowok drive names i mapped
> on the server
> and to display them in the client's browsers ?

I don't know.  I don't run PHP on any Windows boxes, so I have no way to
test.  That's why I said "probably".  ;-)

But, maybe you can do something by parsing the output of `NET USE`?

But all that having been said, I think your goal is clearer now so that
others who are using Windows may be able to further assist you.

JM