Date: Thursday, February 02, 2006 07:14:22 AM -0600
From: Jeremy Privett <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Getting The Document Root

I'm looking for a method that would be able to extract the user's
true document root (e.g. /home/jeremy/public_html/) so that I can
use it for some filesystem scanning functions. I'm trying to avoid
hard-coding supported document roots in favor of being able to
dynamically detect it, but nothing is coming to mind. I thought I
would consult some of the minds of the mailing list for advice. Any
ideas or code would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jeremy Privett [ http://www.jeremyprivett.com ]
Founder - Lead Software Developer - Hosting Systems Administrator

---------- End Original Message ----------

No, what I'm looking for is the root of the document root, if that makes any sense.