Re: Re: How to get a network drive name

Ibrahima TALL wrote:
Hi barry and thanks for your response !

Your solution seems to be restrictive for me and for my application clients because in such situation, they will be obligated to have a config file in which they must define all the network drive names and to update it whenever a new drive is mapped. i prefer to wait to be sure that there is no php/javascript solution before considering another solution.

So to understand it correctly. You want to get the Network name from the User which is surfing the Site?

If you want the Network names in your "local" Network, i think over shell this is possible. But getting the Network name from the User browsing a webseite, i don't think something like that exists in PHP.

Barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)