Re: Hide email addresses from spam bots

found this a couple of days ago on Digg:

http://www.csarven.ca/hiding-email-addresses

"A comprehensive list of methods on how to hide email addresses in
source code from spam bots. Includes; CSS, Javascript, Forms, Images,
Obfuscation, Authentication, Flash, Unicode, Encryption and other
methods. Each technique is presented and explained with their
advantages and downfalls."

- schnippy