Re: Embedding HTML in PHP

Hi,

If you're mailing it somewhere you'll need to wrap it (see wordwrap).

The random points are the mail server starting a new line (approx every 1024 characters).

Jedidiah wrote:
I apologize for the multi-post if this has reached the group already, but I have never heard any reply back on it, which seems unusual for this group.

If I am asking in the incorrect place, could someone please direct me to the correct forum?

I send out a daily devotion via a CRON job. This devotion is a PHP file with embedded html. The problem I am having is that when this job runs, an exclamation point or two are added randomly in the document and I cannot figure out why. I am not sure if I can attach files to this group, but I will try to attach the file I am referring to. I have 31 of these, and each of them generates the exclamation points in a different place. I would appreciate any feedback on this at all. I have been told that it had something to do with the quotation marks. As you can see in this file, I inserted a backslash before each quotation mark as I was advised to do. This has not helped.

Thanks.

Jedidiah