zde users...help

I am going to try to post this to Zend.com also, just am hoping I can
get a quicker response here.  I have Zend Studio 4 on my mac and just
installed a few updates from apple...quicktime, itunes, safari.  I
then rebooted and it asked to update my key chain like normal and now
when I try to open Studio, nothing happens...I tried to run the
zendide.jar but it just brings up the window loading screen and hangs,
clicking on the Studio icon to open does nothing...

Any ZDE experienced people have some ideas of how I can get it running again?

Thanks!