To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 3:43 PM
Subject:  ftp_nlist problem

I have a script using some ftp functions that runs just fine on various server I have tested.

Now that I've installed it om a customer's server, it ( obviously ) stopped working.

claning the script to isolate the problem, I've discovered that the problem is on the ftp_nlist command that freezes the script execution for a lot ( and the machine too, like doing an heavy work ) and then returns an error ( false ). ftp_rawlist has the same problems.

all the previous operations ( connect, login and chdir ) work without problems.

any idea on where could I check for a solution?

thank you,

      Giulio

Cantoberon Multimedia srl
http://www.cantoberon.it