Re: Re: Image size?

Try; http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.getimagesize.php

Warren

At 09:16 AM 1/11/2006, M. Sokolewicz wrote:
zerof wrote:
William Stokes escreveu:

Hello,

Can I get pixel sizes from a uploaded web applicable image with PHP? I mean width and height as pixels. If so How?

Thanks
-Will
------
http://www.educar.pro.br/abc/mathgd/index.php?xyz=30
----
zerof

what would the chance be that the OP actually knows Portuguese and could read that? rather small if you ask me... Just to help those that don't have a clue what the link links to, it links to a page describing the getimagesize function (in portuguese). It might have been more helpful to post a simple link to the PHP manual, or even just name the function to use. But that's just my opinion on this matter. We all appreciate the fact that you try to share your knowledge, and help the OP.

- tul