Re: Help getting PHP and GPG to work

On 1/9/06, zedleon <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anybody had success using PHP and GPG to send encripted email from a
> form?

Yes.  You're on the right track.  The method I used was to create a temp
file with my data, encrypt it with GPG, read it back into a string, then
mail() it.   (Of course it goes without saying that care should be taken to
restrict possible access to the tempfiles, and delete them when they're no
longer needed)

Have you set up a public key for the web server (httpd)?

Jason