Re: Php5 SOAP WSDL parsing

Quoting David Grant <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
It would appear you've not included the full message.  Please look at
the source of the message in your web browser.  The space between
unexpected and "in complexType" probably contains an XML tag.

Quoting Rob <rrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
attribute definitions have to come after a sequence.
See the symbol element definition in cml.xsd
The symset attribute must be defined after the sequence.

Thankyou very much indeed,

That fixed it.

So much for my wsdl validator, then. :-/

--
Simon Detheridge
SEN Developer, Widgit Software