Re: Newbie question: need to transfer directory contents from my local machine to my website

Hi all:

    Thanks to those who replied to my earlier question.  I understand now
that what I really need to do is to set up a local server and MySQL for my
project, as PHP seems rife with ways to query the local server's folder
structure.

    I had attempted to search for ways to accomplish said task from a remote
server but failed to find anything addressing that issue, which is why I
turned here.  My apologies.  I shall endeavor to have a more list-worthy
question the next time.

    Jon