Från: Martin Zvarík [mailto:mzvarik@xxxxxxxxx]
Skickat: den 2 januari 2006 22:30
Till: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne:  Upload with process meter

Hi,

is it possible to upload a file and see the process of uploading (before
the file is uploaded, there is something showing from 0% to 100%) using
PHP and Javascript ? I saw some applications in Perl and mostly in JAVA,
but I also found out something about some extension for PHP, but i think
it wasn't complete at that time.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about this... :)

Martin