New PHP MVC Framework

We're writing to you to invite you to take a look at our open source software project, Pipeline for PHP.

The project is in its very early stages, and so we ask you to know that there will be more to come, and that this is just the first developer preview. However, we can stand behind it in our belief that it's a highly evolved specimen, and will be of interest to anybody developing web applications, or just writing about them. In the future we will be releasing commercial products under the Livepipe brand, but for now all of the work we are announcing today, or in the near future, will be released under the MIT license for all to enjoy.

We'd love any feedback, so have a look and tell us what you think.

http://livepipe.net/

Happy New Year,

Ryan Johnson, Architect and Founder
Nicholas Zulauf, President