RE: A curl question

I would suggest using the -d (or --data) flag.  That allows you to send
POST data.

example:

exec(curl -d "name=Rafael%20Sagula&phone=3320780"
http://www.where.com/guest.php)

For more information, check the man page for cURL and search for POST
within that document.  Or check out the PHP Manual for the appropriate
CURL syntax with LibCURL

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-init.php

I have a script that uses the exec statement (was inherited from the
last guy) and I'd be interested to know if libCURL makes the script
wait on that line until CURL returns the result.  Sometimes when
getting data from a really slow site, scripts will take a lot longer
than expected (10-15 minutes).  I would assume that both ways would
have the same effect, but efficiency is always king ;)

HTH

Ray