interfaces - your opinion

anyone here work with Interfaces? I do and I like them alot;

I recently ran into a situation where it would be nice to be able to specify
that a given interface is only allowed to be implemented by a certain
class (and all subclasses thereof) - Anyone have an idea as to how
to implement such a restraint in a clean way? does anyone think that this
is generally useful?

maybe it's something that should not be done at all.
maybe the implementation belongs in the engine (with some new syntax) e.g:

	class MyClass {}
	class MySubClass extends MyClass {}
	class MyOtherClass {}
	class SomebodyElsesClass {}

	interface MyIface validfor MyClass, MyOtherClass
	{
		abstract function blabla();
	}

	// SomebodyElsesClass would not be able to implement MyIface

interested to know if anyone has an opinion on this.

rgds,
Jochem