Re: PHP Frameworks

I've tried mvc, Cake, and Prado. Each is a port of a framework for a different language (Java struts, ruby rails and asp.net respectively). Of the three, my favorite has been Prado, because of its emphasis on the user interface of the web app. My choice isn't based on any metrics, i just think UI is cool, and once I wrapped my head around the concept of components, I found it the easy to use.

Scott