Re: Infinite subcategories

Danny wrote:
Hi All,

Time ago, somebody sent a sample to the list about how to do an "infinite"
subcategories, based on parent field. I´ve been googling, and searching my
mail history, but cannot find it.....

probably your stuck because your not searching for the correct terms ...
you wouldn't be the first, I have had that problem quite often.

try this search to see if it gets you on track:
http://www.google.com/search?q=php+recursive+tree

The objective is to create a tree with categories and subcategories of
documents, but with no limit into the subcategory depth. Anybody remember
that thread, or can point me to a solution?

Thank you
Regards

--
dpc