Re: PHP programmers from hyderabad

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 02:58:00AM +0100, Vikram Kumar wrote:
> hi!
>
> We are looking for PHP programmers from hyderabd.
>
> If you are an experienced PHP programmer, and have experience of developing
> calendar or dairy , message board application, please send your CV to
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> All PHP programmers are welcome to apply!.

You can stop sending these messages to the list.  As I said in
another thread.

  Consider if everyone posted their resume on the list.

So ok, this isn't a resume, but a request for people to apply for a
job..:

  What if everyone who needs someone to work for them sends a
  message here.

Bottom line, this news/mailinglist/forum is not a place to post
your resume or job listing.

Please stop.

I'm open to flames, if you so desire.

Curt.
--
cat .signature: No such file or directory