RE: Problem on Instalation ~ several module unable to downl oad

Sorry, just reply it..

I was tring to put php.ini on c:\php or c:\windows, still fail to load several modules.

Then, I'm check to load module by module and notified almost all of database module(mysql, mysqli,oracle,sybase,oci) unable to load when php start_up.(only postgreSQL is able to load).
Meanwhile, other database module such as (mbstring, gd etc) is able to load.

Anyone have experience like this?

Thanks in advance

Note :
System configuration :