Re: encrypt and dcrypt

ganu wrote:
I want a function like md5() by which I can encrypt a code and
again when I need from db i can dcrypt also.

but in md5() this func. is not there. I can not go in reverse
way.

If a simple PHP function could encrypt and decrypt data with no arguments other than the string, anyone could decrypt your data. In other words, it can't be as simple as md5().

You might find the code samples at the bottom of this page helpful:

http://phpsecurity.org/code

They primarily cover using mcrypt. There's also an article by Robert Peake that's pretty good:

http://www.phpmag.net/itr/online_artikel/psecom,id,667,nodeid,114.html

Hope that helps.

Chris

--