Re: What software do you use for writing PHP?

On 15 Dec 2005, at 18:31, Jonathan Duncan wrote:

<FlameBate>And for those interested in using a real computer</ FlameBate>, it's
GUI also runs under MacOSX.

http://zend.com/store/products/zend-studio/requirements.php

Actually, it does not. I installed it on my Mac, hoping to try it out and it would not run because it did not have the move recent Java JRE which is not available for Mac OSX (or was not at the time). I still do not have it running. Although it installed without a hitch.

It was available at the time in a beta format from the Apple web site (a 2 second Google found it for me), and is now available in full release format. I downloaded it prior to installing Zend 5 on my Mac and it works fine. The full update came in via Apple Software Update last week, and it still works fine.

There is no reason why Mac owners could not run ZS5 from the day of release. I know that I did.

Cheers,

Rich
--
http://www.corephp.co.uk