RE: Re: Declaring arrays? Good practice?

<?php

 $old_array= array('one','two','three','four');
 $new_array= array();

 foreach($old_array as $value){

    $new_array= $value;
 }
 echo "$new_array";
?>

The result of the echo is "four". Doing the same above with the [] after
new_array returns the right result, a new array.(outputs Array). So what
exactly where you saying 'Taint so' Al? I'm confused since Jochem's
email about how to properly copy an array seems correct.

James Kilbride