RE: Forwarding $_POST Values... please no flaming

Ok.. not one bit of this was necessary guys.  Please take it off-list if you have personal problems that need resolving.

Yeah.. people do join the list and expect to have their hands held through everything, or expect others to solve all their problems, but if the question offends you, it's better not to answer than to start a flame war.

I took this question to be along the lines of "How would you get PHP to send POST variables" where as another solution (probably the better and simpler) was "Yeah.. just put the full path of the other server in your FORM tag as it's action".

This list is for PHP questions..  HTML and Javascript are kind of related so maybe someone thinks PHP can help and it turns out to be better solved through HTML or JS .. so be it.   But bitching people out ISN'T a viable solution on this list.  If you think the question is stupid or irrelevant, take it to private email or just delete it.  Please.

-TG