Re: ob_start & session_start

I guess this was just out of general curiousity... If you started
'session_start()' after 'ob_start()' would the sessions work
correctly? k.. maybe I am still confused... lol... I normally do
session_start() before the ob_start()...

----
Zack Said : 'yes, it will display the content in the buffer before
creating the session.  If your session uses cookies (this is usually
automatically decided by php) it cannot send out the header after the
buffer.'
----

So, the question is really... in what order is the best way to do
this... I would think that you always want to start a session first...
but then again, you guys are the experts... i am sure someone knows a
reason when you should not do that.

;o)
Joe

--