Re: What software do you use for writing PHP?

On Dec 6, 2005, at 9:25 AM, Mark Steudel wrote:
I primarily code in Dreamweaver 8. Two of my favorite features that were
added from MX are as follows:
1. Code folding, basically you can collapse blocks of code. If you have to work with other peoples code, matching braces and code folding is an awesome way of just seeing the logical flow of the code, and hide all the details. DW 8 code folding is great because you can select any amount of code and
collapse it. The bummer about dreamweaver is that it doesn't detect
functions and add a collapse handle to it like Zend Studio, or have the
default to automatically collapse functions when you open a page like Zend
Studio.

Sah-weeeet! I have yet to upgrade. Waiting to get a new puter.  :)

Code-folding sound fricken cool!

I am pretty stoked that they finally fixed the crappy built-in ftp. But, can you set permissions?

I wonder if there is a plugin for DW8 that will detect functions? Me = googling.