Re: What software do you use for writing PHP?

On 6 Dec 2005, at 17:25, Mark Steudel wrote:

ZS has code folding too, but just for functions.
Someone else mentioned support for phpDoc, this is an awesome time saver if you want to provide clear documentation in phpdoc format. One big bummer on ZS was that it didn't have a built in FTP client. A work around is to work
directly off the server.

It doesn't have a fully fledged FTP client, but it can connect to, edit files on, and upload to an FTP server, so it's the same end result.

What swings it most for me (I use ZS exclusively) is the function / method / class insight, which DW doesn't have. Oh and the svn integration is nice too (although very badly documented)

Cheers,

Rich
--
http://www.corephp.co.uk