Re: What software do you use for writing PHP?

I have to say Dreamweaver MX also.... it's a great all around tool for
developing sites... while it may not have all the features and be as
PHP specific  as Zend it gets the job done. I've learned that it's
just a personal preference.... the best coder i've ever met used note
pad.... LOL

Joe

On 12/6/05, George Pitcher <george.pitcher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've used Dreamweaver MX, working with 9 remote sites, shared between IIS
> and Apache.
>
> George

Joe Harman
---------
* My programs never have bugs, they just develop random features.