Help me like affiliate sales..

I want to create a Affiliate system. For my customers.

Can you give me some idea.

what I want exectaly , is that. I have some merchants and some affilliates. Now I want an interface where I can calculate that , which merchant gain how much and all other details.

We do not want to use any linkshare kind of s/w. B'coz we hv already 100's merchants and more (double) than that users,or affiliates. So want to create a linkshre kind of thing. For our merchant's/users only. So only they can avail this facility. And no need to go to any other site to fetch the commission and all other kind of things.

IF any body knows , any free s/w, by which after that I can change. OR any paid s/w upto 100$-150$ , and help.

I am from Bangalore  INDIA.

thnx..