OpenDocument .odt to .xhtml Parser

With the release of OpenOffice.org 2 came the ability to export .odt to
.xhtml. As most probably know, the OOo .odt native file format is basically
gzipped XML. Also OOo comes with .xsl files which are used to transform the
.odt file to .xhtml files when they are exported.

Does anyone know of any projects being worked on which use the OOo .xsl XSLT
files to transform .odt files to .xhtml files? The type of code I'm
specifically looking for would be an API written in PHP 5 that can basically
take any .odt file and spit out a .xhtml file using the .xsl files that ship
with OOo (can be found in share\xslt\export\xhtml in the root install dir on
a Windows install, not sure about Linux).

Does anyone know if any code is out there to do this, or if any projects
exist to address this need. I've done a little Google research on this
topic, but haven't found much, so I figured someone on this list might know
where to point me for more info, or can point me to people who are working
on this. If no one is doing something like this is anyone interested in
working on the with me? Thanks for any replies.

I'm not an XML whiz, and frankly don't want to be one, so I'm hoping there
is some code out there that already addresses this.