From: Dan Harrington dan@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:12:51 -0700
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: PDF Generator

I have a TON of forms that I have to populate, can I make a PDF file using
Acrobat Professional, and then use PHP to populate those forms and have text
inserted into the pre-made text fields that I made using Acrobat?  And if
so, what is the best tool for that?  I'd prefer to do it for free, but
spending $$ is fine too.

Thanks
Dan