A User-Request PHP Book

Hello,
I am writing a PHP book (using a wiki software!) to guide mainly new PHP
user through all sorts of issues. The most important part is that I intend
to make this a User-Request Book where user tell me what they want and I
write articles on those topics. This is because I dont have a lot of time so
I want to make good use of the time I have. It is available at
http://php.techfundas.com/wiki/doku.php
You can take a look at it. There is a feedback form there. Also anyone can
simply email me to my email address. I hope I can make a good contribution
to those who are learning PHP.
Bye
Sumit
http://php.techfundas.com/wiki/doku.php