Re: php related segmentation fault with Apache 2.0.55

  I have had various problems with upgrading one or the other, until I took it
as a rule to recompile both upon an upgrade. On the machine I do things
completely manually on [which has it's drawbacks], I generally also upgrade
to the current version of PHP together with any Apache update, and
vice-versa. The current 4.x version is 4.4.1 [although on a FreeBSD install I
had some issues and downgraded to 4.4.0, but this behaviour hasn't been
confirmed outside of FreeBSD until now] - perhaps try recompiling PHP to the
current 4.x version (or if you feel up to it, upgrade to the 5.x versions?),
and see if it helps? Resolved a lot of my problems in the past...