Re: Wierd error

There is nothing weird when this function takes a variable as the argument and your using an object, read the manual

http://php.net/settype

You could try:-

$dbObject = (null) $dbObject;

Ive not tested that but think it should work!

James

Chris Boget wrote:
I'm seeing the following line showing up in my logs:

08:08:30 [warning] [Unknown][0]: Unknown(): Unable to call () - function does not exist

and I've narrowed it down to this line of code:

settype( &$dbObject, "null" );

When I comment out the above line, the error goes away.  When
I uncomment it out, the error comes back.  I've used both single
and double quotes, I've tried using different types, I've tried passing
the object both by value and by reference but nothing seems to help.

What's going on?

thnx,
Chris